If you are looking for a long term business partner, that is fully committed to you and delivers on all expectations, then ActiveImage is the partner for you.
Our years of experience in providing solutions in backup and disaster recovery proves we understand the need to provide a stable solution, unparalleled support and a profitable model.
If our promise of excellence and commitment doesn’t convince you, here are even more reasons why you should partner with us and use our products.
9 Reasons to Choose ActiveImage
- In the event of a disaster, your systems and company can be operational again in 5 minutes.
- Incremental backups are made every 5 minutes to ensure minimal impact during an outage or attack. This is a background process that occurs without interfering with the work of employees.
- We can protect all your systems, whether it be Windows or Linux, on physical machines and virtual environments.
- Our products and services allow replication of data to any off site or Cloud location, another office, local target or a network location via (secure) FTP and WebDAV. These services also allow you to easily manage your backup retention policy and consolidate your backup chains to ensure smooth, reliable and fast restores.
- We are able to apply your business continuity strategy to ensure your backups and recovery plans are working by booting a recovered machine in 2 minutes from any full or incremental backup file.
- We provide flexible restore, migration and failback across many platforms (P2P, P2V, V2V, V2P)
- Our deduplication is inline and has minimal impact on backup and restore performance.
- Instant availability solutions allow you to access your data and systems in a few minutes at a fraction of the cost of high availability solutions.
- We offer our instant disaster recovery solutions as an addition to existing backup solutions.
It’s easy to become a ActiveImage partner, all you have to do is visit our partners page and fill in your details to receive more information, or you can find out more about our products and services that you are interested in by requesting a 30 day trial or a demo.